Type your paragraph here.
- Although you may have a personal Facebook page set up a business Facebook page. A business Facebook page gives you
permission to talk about and promote your product range on a regular basis.
- Do a comprehensive business plan so you know where you are going and what you want to achieve. If it's in your head it's not a goal, its only a dream; but once it's written down on paper it's a concrete goal - Remember if you fail to plan, you plan to fail!
- Have a salon Web Site built which conveys your products unique message to help drive your product range.
- Do an ongoing News Letter and upload it onto your web site to keep clients in the loop (Six monthly or seasonal.)
- Have a Product Pull up Banner designed with your brand name screen printed on it - use at trade shows or in your salon/business
- Do an advertisement in your local news paper to coincide with the launch of your new product range - Note: make sure you use your
own Graphic Designer and do not entrust the layout of your advertisement to the newspaper (There there to sell ads)
- Have a Poster/Pictures designed and printed with your product/brand name screen printed on it - Hang in your salon/business.
- Have Retail Bags with your brand name screen printed on them - this helps brand your products to the consumer and looks
- Have T-Shirts designed with brand name screen printed on them - for use in salons or to wear when selling your products.
- Have a Launch for your new product range - invite potential customers, existing customers, family,friends etc - do product
demonstrations, have a goody bag to give away, drinks and nibbles. Be sure to invite your local community newspaper editor and
any media outlets you know.
- Train and educate your team/staff on the products features, benefits and styling - nothing puts a spring of confidence in you and
your team as knowing what you are recommending.
- Be enthusiastic and confident about your new product range - your enthusiasm instantly transfers onto others.
- Be determined to achieve the goals you have for your new product range. When you experience set backs (which you will) lean on
your goals and remember what you want to achieve.
- Remember anything worth doing takes time - your business plan is not a sprint or a get rich quick scheme, it's a marathon that if
you plan for and then action, you will eventually achieve.